corner corner Zoo Story: Life in the Garden of Captives

Zoo Story: Life in the Garden of Captives
by Thomas French | Outdoors & Nature
Registered by Derwoodsman of Derwood, Maryland USA on 6/11/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Derwoodsman from Derwood, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 11, 2017

A thought provoking, and I believe unbiased, look at zoos and the role they play in today's world of (1) public entertainment (2) species preservation and (3) cultural institutions. It made me challenge my anti-zoo bias. Read it. Make you own decision. I picked up this soft cover copy from the Little Free Library on Aster Blvd. in Rockville, MD.

Journal Entry 2 by Derwoodsman at Little Free Library #5317 - Derwood in Derwood, Maryland USA on Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (9/4/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #5317 - Derwood in Derwood, Maryland USA

Released in the Little Free Library at Serendipity Farm.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 25, 2018

Thank you for this book, Derwoodsman. I picked it up today at the Little Free Library at Serendipity Farm in Derwood.

I am going to pass this book along to a good friend who works as a volunteer at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore and who just got back from a safari in Africa to both South Africa and Botswana. She hates when I try to foist more and more BookCrossing books on her, but i'm sure she won't be able to refuse this one! :D

I hope BCinDC will get to see you soon! :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Potomac, Maryland USA on Thursday, February 01, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (1/24/2018 UTC) at Potomac, Maryland USA

Today I passed this book along to my zoo volunteer friend who lives in Catonsville, Maryland.

------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the words LIFE and OF.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!