corner corner Dombey and Son (Wordsworth Classics)

Dombey and Son (Wordsworth Classics)
by Charles Dickens | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPooker3wing of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 6/11/2017

status (set by winnipegobcz): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPooker3wing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Sunday, June 11, 2017

I don't think I'd heard of this one and it looks quite interesting but my history with Dickens is none too impressive. Finished nary a one. Gave Bleak House a go at least half a dozen times. Best try was short just 50 pages. I'll keep this one around for a bit to give it a chance.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPooker3wing at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, June 14, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (6/14/2018 UTC) at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Some Dickens for the shelf.

To the finder of this book:
I hope you enjoy your new read.

Welcome, also, to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know, return it to any Little Free Library or even release it into the wild. It is all up to you.

If you make a journal entry (you can do it anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!

Journal Entry 3 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, June 15, 2018

This book is currently sitting on the Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone bookshelf in Second Cup, 254 Edmonton St., Winnipeg MB.

It is waiting there for a new reader to take home, read, and release back into the wild!

Journal Entry 4 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, July 06, 2018

This book has left the OBCZ shelf. Safe travels and let us know where you end up. Your previous journalers would love to know.