corner corner The Fate of the Earth

by Jonathan Schell | Nonfiction
Registered by merope33 on 3/18/2018

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by merope33 on Sunday, March 18, 2018

Here is some old school fear-mongering! In the days before global warming and climate change, the fear was nuclear winter. This books explores the global consequences of total nuclear war and its aftermath. It has been a long time since I read it but I remember it as quite interesting and it probably still is worth a read today. The causes of the climate catastrophe may be different, but in the end the outcome will be the same.

Journal Entry 2 by merope33 at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 18, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (3/18/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Dropping off at the LFL later this afternoon.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, March 19, 2018

Caught!

Thank you for sharing this book with the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Your generosity is appreciated!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (8/8/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 16, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (8/16/2018 UTC) at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!