corner corner The New Gothic: A Collection of Contemporary Gothic Fiction

by Bradford Morrow | Literature & Fiction
Registered by merope33 on 10/6/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by merope33 on Friday, October 06, 2017

A collection of gothic short stories by various authors, including Jamaica Kincaid, Ruth Rendell, Ann Rice, Joyce Carol Oates, and Martin Amis.

Journal Entry 2 by merope33 at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, October 06, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (10/6/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Will drop off at the Little Free Library later today

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, October 06, 2017

Caught!

Thank you for sharing this book with the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). We appreciate your kindness.

This book looks so good! I really want to save it, but I just can't add another book to my massive To Be Read pile. I might just have to read the short story by Patrick McGrath (a favorite author of mine) before I pass this book along. :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 14, 2017

I changed my mind. I want to keep this book (unless someone else requests to have it right away). :D