corner corner The Black Lizard Anthology of Crime Fiction

by Edward Gorman | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by merope33 on 10/6/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by merope33 on Friday, October 06, 2017

A collection of crime fiction short stories by such authors as Harlan Ellison, Jim Thompson, and Loren D. Estleman.

Journal Entry 2 by merope33 at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, October 06, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (10/6/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Will drop off later today at the LFL

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, October 06, 2017

Caught!

Thank you for sharing this book with the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). We appreciate your kindness.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Planned Release in 18 hrs (10/20/2017 12:00 PM UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The Spook-tacular October 2017 Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book has the word LIZARD in its title.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!