corner corner Takedown (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Takedown (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
by John Jackson Miller | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/11/2017

status (set by KateKintail): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 11, 2017

I selected this book from the Little Free Library #5576 at 15117 Westbury Road (Flower Valley) in Rockville, Maryland, USA. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 29, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/2/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The August 2017 One Word Title Challenge hosted by booklady331.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 19, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/19/2017 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

I'm releasing this book at the August 2017 BCinDC meetup at ResQGeek's house.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 20, 2017

Took this home from the BCinDC meetup yesterday. I'm not sure if I can handle my boys Picard and Riker fighting each other, but it seems like an interesting enough idea that I want to give it a try!