corner corner Bulletproof Badge

Bulletproof Badge
by Angi Morgan | Romance
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 5/29/2017

status (set by NancyNova): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, May 29, 2017

(Texas Rangers: Elite Troop)

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, February 01, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/1/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! Valentine Release 2018

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, February 17, 2018

checking in . Thanks!