corner corner His Badge, Her Baby...Their Family?

His Badge, Her Baby...Their Family?
by Stella Bagwell | Romance
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 5/29/2017

status (set by NancyNova): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, May 29, 2017

(Men of the West)

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A quick, easy read. Predictable.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, February 01, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (2/1/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! For Valentine Release Challenge 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, February 17, 2018

checking in . Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, April 22, 2018

sigh...another romantic amnesia book....this one will move along in September