corner corner Slow Dance with the Sheriff

Slow Dance with the Sheriff
by Nikki Logan | Romance
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 5/24/2017

status (set by jmsmom): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, May 24, 2017

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, February 04, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/4/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! to jmsmom for Valentine's Release challenge 2018

Journal Entry 3 by jmsmom at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Received in a box of books from booklady331.

For release.

Journal Entry 4 by jmsmom at Little Free Library #55041 in Stillwater, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, May 24, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (5/24/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #55041 in Stillwater, Oklahoma USA

Left in LFL.

release #15 of 52 towns in 52 weeks challenge 2018.