corner corner Bed & Breakfast Star

Bed & Breakfast Star
by Jacqueline Wilson | Children's Books
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 5/24/2017

status (set by MissMarkey): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Where do baby apes sleep? In apricots!

I'm Elsa and that's one of my jokes (I tell lots of jokes and I'm going to be a big star one day). I do my best to cheer my family up - but no one seems to laugh much any more. Not since we lost our lovely house and had to move into a bed and breakfast hotel ...

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/29/2017 UTC) at Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Posting to Miss Markey's Long Furlong Primary School Bookcrossing Club.

Journal Entry 4 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 08, 2017

Thank you for this book for my lunchtime Bookcrossing Club at Long Furlong School.

Journal Entry 5 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Releasing tomorrow in memory of bookcrosser, Becky Johns.