corner corner Piglet (Giant Board Book)

Piglet (Giant Board Book)
by Author unknown | Children's Books
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 5/22/2017

status (set by ResQgeek): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, May 22, 2017

Registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010. Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends were Becky's favorite characters, and Piglet was very near the top of the list of her favorites within this group.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at HSBC Bank (Carlyle) in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/14/2018 UTC) at HSBC Bank (Carlyle) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Today is the 17th anniversary of Becky's birth, and this is one of 17 books that are being released to celebrate her life and the legacy of her love.

Left on a bench in front of the bank.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!