corner corner Cry No More

Cry No More
by Linda Howard | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingAramenawing of Moore, Oklahoma USA on 5/21/2017

status (set by freezone): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAramenawing from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Sunday, May 21, 2017

Available.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAramenawing at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, July 19, 2017

I have two copies of this book, so I'm adding this copy to Meekachu07's Surprise Paperback Book Box.

Journal Entry 3 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Friday, September 01, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (9/1/2017 UTC) at Arnold, Missouri USA

Releasing this book as part of Meekachu07’s surprise paperback book box. Sending this book to the next participant. Happy Travels!

Journal Entry 4 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Mesa, Arizona USA on Monday, September 11, 2017

Received this as part of Meekachu's Surprise Paperback Bookbox Round 5, and I have chosen to keep one of the other books, so it will continue it's journey from here. https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/20/541823 Thanks for including me!!! ; )

Journal Entry 5 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Travelling Book in Surprise Paperback Bookbox, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (9/20/2017 UTC) at Travelling Book in Surprise Paperback Bookbox, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA

HAPPY READING! : )

Journal Entry 6 by freezone at Leominster, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, September 30, 2017

I am intrigued. Grabbing out of surprise book box.

Journal Entry 7 by freezone at Rowan Tree Hostel in Ennis, Co. Clare Ireland on Friday, February 23, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/23/2018 UTC) at Rowan Tree Hostel in Ennis, Co. Clare Ireland

There's a table with a couple of books to swap, and tourist info, in the ground floor hallway, on the way to the elevator. That's where you will find this book.

I read it for a few days, but I didn't find the characters to be engaging, and the writing wasn't very realistic, so I left it for someone who might enjoy it more, without finishing it.

Hope you DO enjoy your new book, and getting to know Bookcrossing!