corner corner McKettrick's Heart

McKettrick's Heart
by Linda Lael Miller | Romance
Registered by wingAramenawing of Moore, Oklahoma USA on 5/21/2017

status (set by NancyNova): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAramenawing from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Sunday, May 21, 2017

Available.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAramenawing at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I have two copies of this and am putting this copy in JennyC1230's Variety Genre Bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Sunday, July 30, 2017

I received this as part of JennyC1230's Variety Genre bookbox. I won't be keeping this book, as the last in line I will find a new home for it in the near future.

Journal Entry 4 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Sunday, July 30, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (7/31/2017 UTC) at Arnold, Missouri USA

Releasing this book as part of Waternixie's Potluck Book Ray. Sending this book to the next participant. Happy Travels!

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, August 05, 2017

checking in from Waternixie's bookbox, already have a copy as a rabck, so this one will head out.

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, February 03, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (2/3/2018 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

For the 3 every week and Valentine release challenges

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!