corner corner A 3rd Serving of Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 More Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit

Journal Entry 1 by winglove2cookwing from Pearland, Texas USA on Friday, May 19, 2017

Picked up to read and/or release.

Journal Entry 2 by winglove2cookwing at Surprise book box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, May 19, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (5/19/2017 UTC) at Surprise book box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift. You may keep it forever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome!
Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, love2cook ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for wanting this book! Either way, I hope you'll make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)

Journal Entry 3 by Meekachu07 at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, June 11, 2017

Received from my Paperback Surprise book box. I've read this Chicken Soup books before, but won't be reading this one. Will find a new home for it. Thanks for sharing.

Journal Entry 4 by Meekachu07 at Goodwill in Charleston, West Virginia USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (7/18/2017 UTC) at Goodwill in Charleston, West Virginia USA

Donating to the Give A Box Back so it won't be there for a few days.