corner corner Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery

Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery
by Deborah Howe, James Howe | Children's Books
Registered by Readermax of San Juan, Puerto Rico USA on 5/19/2017

status (set by Readermax): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Readermax from San Juan, Puerto Rico USA on Friday, May 19, 2017

BEWARE THE HARE!
Is he or isn't he a vampire?

Before it's too late, Harold the dog and Chester the cat must find out the truth about the newest pet in the Monroe household -- a suspicious-looking bunny with unusual habits...and fangs!

Journal Entry 2 by Readermax at Little Free Library #23301 in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico USA on Saturday, August 26, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/26/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #23301 in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico USA

Welcome to Book Crossing! Here, our goal is to make the whole world a library by reading and releasing our books into the wild., or giving them to a friend. You can then track your book's journey using its unique BCID (Book Crossing ID) and watch it touch more lives. Please make a journal entry about this book so I know it is safe in your hands.Then, make release notes for it like these and rerelease it! If this book inspired you to join Book Crossing, please put me, Readermax, as your referring member.
Happy reading!
Released for the 8/26/17 Pet Themed SSM and for the 2017 52 Towns in 52 Weeks Release Challenge

UPDATE: Don't know if the LFL I released it in will survive the upcoming hurricane. I'll post an update about it here when I find out