corner corner If You Lived at the Time of the Great San Francisco Earthquake

If You Lived at the Time of the Great San Francisco Earthquake
by Ellen Levine | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/14/2017

status (set by melydia): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 14, 2017

This is one of 84 books donated by my friend from New Boston, New
Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your kindness.

This book was a discard from the Meriden Library in Meriden, New Hamsphire.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 14, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (5/18/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The Mother's Day Release Challenge May 2017 hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. This book has the word ME in the title and the female given name ELLEN in the author's name.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 04, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 19, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (8/19/2017 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

I'm releasing this book at the August 2017 BCinDC meetup at ResQGeek's house.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by melydia at Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 19, 2017

Picked this up at today's BCinDC meetup. It's short, but not short enough to read during the meetup itself, so I took it home with me. Looks interesting, and I have a strange fascination with this time period to begin with.