corner corner Hekla's Children

Hekla's Children
by James Brogden | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by JemmaJ of Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on 9/22/2017

status (set by estelle1806): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by JemmaJ from Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 22, 2017

To the finder of this book:

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Please feel free to use me as your member referral - JemmaJ

Happy reading!

JemmaJ

Journal Entry 2 by JemmaJ at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, September 22, 2017

Released 10 mos ago (9/22/2017 UTC) at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Added to the Book Buffet....

Journal Entry 3 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 24, 2017

Picked up from the book buffet

Journal Entry 4 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 09, 2017

Thanks. I'm sending this to Abi-Gibby, it's on her wishlist.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, October 13, 2017

Arrived safely today, thank you for sending this book my way

Journal Entry 6 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Sunday, March 04, 2018

I very much enjoyed reading this book. It had a exceptional plot and storyline and was a complete page turner

Journal Entry 7 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Saturday, May 19, 2018

Reserving for bookray
Participants
Participants
estelle1806 -- Ireland -- INTL Post
mcsar -- Canada-- US/ Canada shipping preferred
penelopewanders -- Switzerland -- EU only

Journal Entry 8 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at A BOOKRAY , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, May 28, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (5/29/2018 UTC) at A BOOKRAY , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Enjoy reading

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 9 by estelle1806 at Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, June 11, 2018

Thanks, Abi-Gibby, will start this one as soon as possible...

Journal Entry 10 by estelle1806 at Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Saturday, July 14, 2018

I enjoyed reading this book, even though I am not sure I understood the end...

It is now reserved for the next person on the ray's list.

Journal Entry 11 by estelle1806 at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Released 2 days ago (7/17/2018 11:00 AM UTC) at Richmond, British Columbia Canada

On its way to the next reader.

Please let us know when you release it again...