corner corner The Cat's Quizzer (Dr Seuss - Green Back Book)

Henny by Saskia Cornish

The Cat's Quizzer (Dr Seuss - Green Back Book)
by Author unknown | Children's Books
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 7/24/2017

status (set by toothfairy25): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, July 24, 2017

Bought in Oxfam, Angel Islington.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Oppem's Birthday Group, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, August 20, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/21/2017 UTC) at Oppem's Birthday Group, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Travelling with other birthday presents.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by toothfairy25 at Luncarty, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, September 14, 2017

I love Dr Seuss! Thank you very much for this, I can't wait to read it with my children.