corner corner The Husband's Secret

Henny by Saskia Cornish

The Husband's Secret
by Liane Moriarty |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 12/18/2017

status (set by Mankyi): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, December 18, 2017

Given to me by a friend.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, March 02, 2018

I really enjoyed this despite being convinced I wouldn’t!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, March 10, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (3/12/2018 UTC) at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A bonus wishlist book going to Mankyi.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingMankyiwing at Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Saturday, March 17, 2018

Thank you, Poodlesister, for the unexpected bonus!:) I'm looking forward to reading the book and will make sure I visit the Little Free library in E17 next time I'm in London!:)