corner corner The Keeper of Lost Causes

Henny by Saskia Cornish

The Keeper of Lost Causes
by Jussi Adler-Olsen | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 12/6/2017

status (set by yorkshire-lass): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Bought in Oxfam, Marylebone High Street.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at UK Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (1/10/2018 UTC) at UK Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to yorkshire-lass, a wishlist book.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, January 13, 2018

Thank you for tagging me, I'm looking forward to reading this. As my TBR pileis massive it may take me a while to get to this.
Thank you too for your lovely letter, the BC supplies and postcard.