corner corner The Keeper of Lost Causes

Henny by Saskia Cornish

The Keeper of Lost Causes
by Jussi Adler-Olsen | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 12/6/2017

status (set by Plum-crazy): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Bought in Oxfam, Marylebone High Street.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at UK Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (1/10/2018 UTC) at UK Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to yorkshire-lass, a wishlist book.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, January 13, 2018

Thank you for tagging me, I'm looking forward to reading this. As my TBR pileis massive it may take me a while to get to this.
Thank you too for your lovely letter, the BC supplies and postcard.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, March 18, 2018

I really enjoyed this, and am looking forward to reading the rest of the Department Q books when I manage to get hold of them.

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, March 26, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (3/29/2018 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is on its way to a very good Bookcrossing friend as an Easter Gift, hope you enjoy it :-)
I couldn't see this on your shelf, if you have already read it please pass it on.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 02, 2018

Thank you for the lovely box of goodies - I haven't read this & look forward to it
Hope you had a happy Easter x