corner corner Ten Miles Past Normal

Ten Miles Past Normal
by Frances O'Roark Dowell | Teens
Registered by authorauthor of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 12/9/2017

status (set by ResQgeek): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by authorauthor from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 09, 2017

Jamie Gorman is a teenage victim of her parents' modern-hippy let's-live-on-a-goat-farm experiment, including her mom's pseudo-celebrity as a crunchy-mom blogger. Being smart and offbeat is enough to set Jamie apart from the other kids at her high school; smelling like fresh goat poop pretty much seals the deal, ensuring that she'll never have a normal high-school experience. To Jamie, that seems like a bad thing. But is it?

Journal Entry 2 by authorauthor at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 09, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (12/10/2017 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

I'm giving this one away at the BC-DC Holiday Party.

********************************

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you pass it on to someone or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find, please make another journal entry or release notes here to explain that it's traveling to find another home.

You can remain anonymous on the website or join BookCrossing. Joining is free, safe, and spam-free and you'll get an e-mail every time a new person finds this book and logs in on the site to say so. You'll be able to watch it move around and find out where it's been and what other readers thought of it.

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, December 12, 2017

This is one of the books that came home from last weekend's BC-in-DC holiday party with me. I'm setting this aside to bring to one of the book festivals next spring.