corner corner Theodore Mouse Goes to Sea

Theodore Mouse Goes to Sea
by Michaela Muntean | Children's Books
Registered by wingFlyinfoxwing of San Antonio, Texas USA on 4/21/2017

status (set by Flyinfox): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingFlyinfoxwing from San Antonio, Texas USA on Friday, April 21, 2017

Got this book from the annual big book sale at the Blossom Athletic Center here in San Antonio. I am placing it on Mount TBR.

Journal Entry 2 by wingFlyinfoxwing at San Antonio, Texas USA on Thursday, July 20, 2017

This is a very cute Children's book about a little mouse that longed to go out to sea.

Everything for Theodore was the same. Very repetitive. Very Boring. Until he decided to take his bed and use it as a boat to go off into the sea and explore. Theodore had many adventures of which I will not spoil here. It is worth the read. It is very cute.

The print in the book is rather small so this book is really meant for an adult to read to a child and show the pictures. The pictures are of a good quality and they coincide with the story.

I recommend this book. It's a good one for kids to be read as part of show and tell or a bed time story. However, I will make it available until I release it accordingly.