corner corner The Cosy Christmas Teashop

The Cosy Christmas Teashop
by Caroline Roberts | Romance
Registered by daffodil-2 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 4/21/2017

status (set by Plum-crazy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by daffodil-2 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, April 21, 2017

This excellent quality paperback was given to me by my friend Audrey W. for bookcrossing,
It tells the story of Ellie Hall who has worked her way up to being a wedding caterer. Will Christmas at her Cosy Teashop be a showstopper to remember?

Journal Entry 2 by daffodil-2 at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Sunday, May 07, 2017

Released 5 mos ago (5/8/2017 UTC) at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book will be sent to another bookcrosser c/o Royal Mail. I hope
it travels on to find an appreciative reader.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 11, 2017

What a lovely surprise! Thank you so much daffodil-02, this will be read & realeased as part of the CHRISTMAS IN JULY Challenge ;o)

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Car park somewhere before Sandmill farm campsite! in Sandhead, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (7/18/2017 UTC) at Car park somewhere before Sandmill farm campsite! in Sandhead, Scotland United Kingdom

This book has been left hanging on a tree but not exactly sure where! It's just off a car park (before the caravan sites) & leading down to the field where the Craft (?) burger place used to be.....if that makes sense ;o)

Released as part of the Challenge (#16)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)