corner corner The Crepes of Wrath

The Crepes of Wrath
by Tamar Myers | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingmaryzeewing of Taneytown, Maryland USA on 3/14/2004

status (set by SqueakyChu): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingmaryzeewing from Taneytown, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 14, 2004

Picked up at the used bookstore.

#16 registration for the BC Anniversary/Race to a Million challenge.

From the cover -
Lizzie Mast was the world's worst cook - there's little doubt about that in the chatty town of Hernia, Pennsylvania. So when someone kills her with a bad batch of crepes, most folks think she got what she deserved. But not Magdalena Yoder. She's eager to bring the killer to justice. While the local police chief is busy running his political campaign, newly "deputized" Magdalena agrees to take charge of the investigaton. But who could have guessed that sifting through clues would lead her straight to her own PennDutch Inn, where the list of guests is starting to read like a list of suspects?

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Westminster, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Sadly, MaryZee passed suddenly in September 2012. MaryZee's daughter is now ready to rehome her mom's books and I was willing to collect and redistribute them to keep her literary legacy alive.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 21, 2018

From the library of the late MaryZee, a dear friend. 6of8 was kind enough to collect them all and distribute them among BCinDC members. This is one of those books. MaryZee was an avid BookCrosser, so I will be releasing this in her honor.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing at Noodles & Co., Mt Vernon Plaza in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 18, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (8/19/2018 UTC) at Noodles & Co., Mt Vernon Plaza in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Taking to the BCinDC meetup. If no one claims it, I'll leave it in a Little Free Library in the area.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 20, 2018

I selected this book at today's BCinDC meetup. Thank you!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 20, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (8/20/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 29, 2018