corner corner Giggle, Giggle, Quack

Giggle, Giggle, Quack
by Doreen Cronin | Children's Books
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 4/18/2017

status (set by ResQgeek): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010. She absolutely loved the silliness of the books in this series.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at Steamboat Ski Area in Steamboat Springs, Colorado USA on Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (2/6/2018 UTC) at Steamboat Ski Area in Steamboat Springs, Colorado USA

Becky would have celebrated her 17th birthday later this month, so this book, which she enjoyed, is being released in her memory.

Left on the counter by the condiments on the top level of the Rendezvous Lodge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!