corner corner Doctor Who and the Armageddon Factor

Doctor Who and the Armageddon Factor
by Terrance Dicks | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing of Herisau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden Switzerland on 4/17/2017

status (set by sakirmo): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing from Herisau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden Switzerland on Monday, April 17, 2017

kommt mit nach Oslo

Journal Entry 2 by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing at Bookcrossing Convention Oslo 2017 in St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, April 17, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/21/2017 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Oslo 2017 in St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

Du hast ein Buch gefunden, willkommen bei Bookcrossing! Es wird Dir hoffentlich gefallen. Behalte es solange Du willst, und lass es wieder frei, wenn es gelesen ist. Wir freuen uns auf jeden Eintrag, möchten wissen, wie es dem Buch geht, wo es sich gerade befindet. (Anonyme Eintrage sind ok, oder denk Dir einen lustigen Namen aus und werde Mitglied unserer grossen weltweiten BC-Gemeinschaft.)

*****************
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome!
You found this book, I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to read the book in your own time, and pass it on afterwards - it'd be great if you let us know how you'd liked it, and what you plans are with it (remaining anonymous is ok, or think of a cute name and sign up for free and so become part of our great bookcrossing community). Thanks!
Please make as many, or few, comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so we can keep in touch with what's happened to it.
If you would like to know what happens to the book if you decide to pass it on, then do join BookCrossing, find a cute name and register. It's free, private and it's great fun!

Journal Entry 3 by lilith89 at St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Saturday, April 22, 2017

Tham Tham Tham Tham Tham woooooiiiiiioooo dododooooo nananaaaaaaa nananaaaaaaa na na na na na nananaaaaaaa (making intro sounds from 2010) I have not seen the older ones, but it will be fun to read

Journal Entry 4 by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing at Herisau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden Switzerland on Monday, May 01, 2017

I am so glad this book has found its reader!

Journal Entry 5 by lilith89 at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (4/4/2018 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

Enjoy 😊

Journal Entry 6 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, April 22, 2018

Taken from convention, to be released somewhere on my way home

Journal Entry 7 by wingsakirmowing at Gent Dampoort station in Gent, Oost-Vlaanderen / Flandre Orientale Belgium on Thursday, April 26, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (4/27/2018 UTC) at Gent Dampoort station in Gent, Oost-Vlaanderen / Flandre Orientale Belgium

Congratulations, you found a travelling book! Enjoy and later leave it for other people to find. Feel also free to come back here to let us all know what you thought of the book and where you left it :)