corner corner Ruddy Gore

Ruddy Gore
by Kerry Greenwood | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by skyring of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 4/17/2017

status (set by kiwiinengland): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by skyring from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, April 17, 2017

Picked up from the Little Free Library in Curtin (Charter # 36289) last week. This book is taking a little free trip to the other side of the world.

Journal Entry 2 by skyring at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, April 17, 2017

A close up, showing this book resting at home with her comrades.

Journal Entry 3 by skyring at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, May 23, 2017

This book went to Tehran. And Shiraz, Yazd, Esfahan and a few other places. Read by one or two others on the tour, now home again in Australia.

Journal Entry 4 by winggoldenwattlewing at Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, June 24, 2017

I picked this book up at the Bookcrossing meet at King O'Malley's Pub in Civic, ACT. Thank you skyring.

Journal Entry 5 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, August 17, 2017

An enjoyable read, but not the best of the three in the series I have read. Mainly it was the theatre setting that I found drab.

Journal Entry 6 by winggoldenwattlewing at BC Uncon2017 in Stewart Island, Southland New Zealand on Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/13/2017 UTC) at BC Uncon2017 in Stewart Island, Southland New Zealand

To be released during the 2017 Bookcrossing Unconvention on Stewart Island. Enjoy :)

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing

Journal Entry 7 by kiwiinengland at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, October 29, 2017

I enjoyed the TV show more than the one book in the series I read, Phyrne seemed a bit of a bitch in the book. I'll try again.