corner corner I Let You Go

I Let You Go
by Clare Mackintosh | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingcoco7wing of Sprendlingen, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on 4/15/2017

status (set by silverbirch7): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingcoco7wing from Sprendlingen, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Saturday, April 15, 2017

In a split second, Jenna Gray's world descends into a nightmare. Her only hope of moving on is to walk away from everything she knows to start afresh. Desperate to escape, Jenna moves to a remote cottage on the Welsh coast, but she is haunted by her fears, her grief and her memories of a cruel November night that changed her life forever.

Slowly, Jenna begins to glimpse the potential for happiness in her future. But her past is about to catch up with her, and the consequences will be devastating . . .

Journal Entry 2 by wingcoco7wing at St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, April 16, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/22/2017 UTC) at St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

for the Convention, on someone's wishlist

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, April 21, 2017

Thanks so much for a wishlist book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I usually do my reading on my commute but this is one of the few books that I have sat down and finished at home. It has a very clever plot which you think you know but then you find there is so much more to find out. Creatively written, the storyline pulls the reader so many different ways with many twists and turns and very shocking descriptions of domestic violence. Loved the characters each written with so much depth to make each one so real in my imagination.

ETA - someone at book group has recommended this author's second book too, I See You (not a sequel).

Journal Entry 5 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, December 09, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (12/17/2017 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Taking to the Old Gang Meetup.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkinediwing at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, December 18, 2017

Picked up at our annual Xmas Meet up, thanks for brining along.

Journal Entry 7 by wingkinediwing at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, January 15, 2018

Total pageturner with so many twists I did not see coming ! You could tell the author had previously worked in the police force as so much of the description felt very real. The characters were believable and the domestic abuse part really sent shivers down my spine. The only thing I did not like was the revealing of the boy's father's identity - I think that was maybe a plot too many but over all a very gripping read.

Journal Entry 8 by wingkinediwing at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (3/18/2018 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing.

Thank you for catching this book! I hope that you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It is free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready, pass it on. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join the site, I hope that you will consider using me, kinedi, as the one who referred you.

Congratulations on finding a Bookcrossing book and Happy Reading!!!

Journal Entry 9 by silverbirch7 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, March 18, 2018

Recommended by Kinedi at old gang meet up. Thanks!