corner corner Spis Bed Elsk

Spis Bed Elsk
by Elizabeth Gilbert | Literature & Fiction
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 4/13/2017

status (set by hyphen8): available

Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, April 13, 2017

This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(Note: I am sadly monolingual and am guessing at languages & descriptions as best I can. Apologies if I'm getting it wrong.)

Small hardcover from the 4-for-a-dollar shelf at Book-Off: movie tie-in for Eat Pray Love - I believe this one's in Danish.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at University of Hawaii at Manoa--Parking in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, April 24, 2017

Released 11 mos ago (4/23/2017 UTC) at University of Hawaii at Manoa--Parking in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Sunday, April 23, 2017: left on a fire hose box on the ground floor of the lower campus parking structure. Larger photo here.

Released in celebration of International BookCrossing Day (April 21): just because I can only read English is no reason not to release books in other languages! ;)

Also released for msrubble's movie challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow the further adventures of your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

(Think of it like Where's George for books: a little like geocaching or a treasure hunt - you can follow a registered book's journey every time someone makes a new entry. Some BookCrossers even leave books *in* geocaches!)

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, November 29, 2017

This book is in the Lost & Found Department waiting for an owner to pick it up. Please let me know how to proceed. Call #808-836-6547 or e-mail: Mahalo.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Well, this book had a little adventure and is now back home with me. I dithered for two and a half months, but in the end I felt obligated to rescue it. I sent an e-mail, and a week later the book is now in my possession once again.

I'll have to think about where it should go next..