corner corner Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, No. 2)

Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, No. 2)
by Janet Evanovich | Romance
Registered by wingAylaMeywing of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 4/13/2017

status (set by Remli): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAylaMeywing from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, April 13, 2017

Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free and spamfree!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me, AylaMey, as your referring member.

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingAylaMeywing at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, April 13, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (4/13/2017 UTC) at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Safe travels, book! I hope many people will enjoy reading you.

Journal Entry 3 by Remli at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, June 06, 2017

I caught the book in Utrecht and released it this morning on the Amsterdam to Vlissingen 06:34 train!!

Journal Entry 4 by Remli at Amsterdam - Vlissingen 06:34 in - In de trein, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (6/6/2017 UTC) at Amsterdam - Vlissingen 06:34 in - In de trein, Noord-Holland Netherlands

2e klas stilte coupe!