corner corner À ce stade de la nuit

À ce stade de la nuit
by Maylis de Kerangal | Literature & Fiction
Registered by jemlire of Pau, Aquitaine France on 4/12/2017

status (set by Gealach): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by jemlire from Pau, Aquitaine France on Wednesday, April 12, 2017

I was very happy to meet Nordpirat in Oslo. It was a great pleasure to talk with her!
And I asked her to help me for the BC Monopoly, for July releases.
Thank you!

Journal Entry 2 by jemlire at Bookcrossing Convention Oslo 2017 in St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, April 17, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (4/21/2017 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Oslo 2017 in St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

For the Bookcrossing Anniversary Convention Oslo 2017.

...17/07/2017... I gave it to Nordpirat for the BC-Monopoly 2017:
July task : release in another country

Thank you Nordpirat!!!

Vous avez trouvé un livre voyageur, lisez-le ou non et re-déposez-le où vous le souhaitez ensuite. Amusez-vous !

Journal Entry 3 by Nordpirat at St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, April 23, 2017

Received from jemlire at bookcrossing convention in Oslo.
I've read a book by this author, Réparer les vivant, but in swedish translation, and I liked it.

Journal Entry 4 by Nordpirat at Slottsbacken in Gamla Stan, Stockholm Sweden on Monday, July 17, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (7/17/2017 UTC) at Slottsbacken in Gamla Stan, Stockholm Sweden

By the obelisk at the top of Slottsbacken in Old Town (Gamla Stan).

I choose to release this book at a spot where there are often many tourists and visitors in the hope that some French speaking book lover will find it.
Happy reading!

Edit: The Obelisk is being renovated. I photographed the information sign though, and in the right picture there one can see what the obelisk usually looks like.

Journal Entry 5 by Gealach at Gamla Stan, Stockholm Sweden on Monday, July 17, 2017

J'ai trouvé le livre à côté de l'obélisque dans la Vieille ville. :-)