corner corner The Husband's Secret

The Husband's Secret
by Liane Moriarty | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by chapter-9 on 4/8/2017

status (set by fracula): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by chapter-9 on Saturday, April 08, 2017

Taken to April Book Crossing meeting at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 08, 2017

Safely in my hands.

Journal Entry 3 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Last year, January 2017, my daughter in law was reading this when we visited her in Singapore. It caught my interest so when Chapter 9 offered it up, I quickly grabbed it. It was interesting that I finally got around to reading it for the 2018 bingo challenge...a book recommended... I actually read a copy from the Singapore library that my daughter in law got out for me so I didn’t have to haul my copy to Singapore. Heard about book in Singapore, got it in Calgary and read it in Singapore, well actually finished it in Bali!

What an interesting book. This is my first book by this author and I really enjoyed it.

It was set in Australia, which was fun. I liked all the characters. They all had real problems and life changing events happening to them.

The epilogue was very interesting...a lot of “they wouldn’t know, but...”. Life can be very interesting with lots of twists and turns!

Thanks chapter 9

Journal Entry 4 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 14, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (4/14/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 5 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 15, 2018

Picked up at the April meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers, held at Cravings Market Restaurant.