corner corner It's Not Me, It's You!

It's Not Me, It's You!
by Jon Richardson | Humor
Registered by mysteriousmummy of Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on 4/7/2017

status (set by sheepette): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by mysteriousmummy from Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 07, 2017

Welcome to BookCrossing! The home of travelling books...

Thank you so much for picking up this book and visiting the website. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home.

If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free, confidential, you are only known by your screen name and your e-mail address is never given out) please say mysteriousmummy sent you.

I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it.

You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Happy Book-crossing...

Regards

Mysteriousmummy

Journal Entry 2 by wingsheepettewing at Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 06, 2017

Thank you for sending me this book. it has just dropped though the door! thank you

Journal Entry 3 by wingsheepettewing at Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 08, 2017

Okay, I need to have a slight niggle here. (I am only on page 117, so it might work itself out) but on page 75 Jon checks in to a bed and breakfast and the landlady says "breakfast is served promptly between 4am and 4.30am"

Who is serving or eating breakfast at that time of the morning and why has he not picked it up and if that is what she said, why on page 117 is he still in bed at 8am, wouldn't he be pedantic enough to go to breakfast at the time stated?

sorry, will let you know if it works itself out.

no spoiler intended here.

********************************************************************************

okay, so breakfast wasn't served between 4 and 4.30 am.

I also wonder how many people deliberately read the book on the day coinciding with the day Jon is talking about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems to me that iving with OC(P)D is very tiring.

Thank you for letting me read this book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsheepettewing at Caen Hill Locks in Devizes, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/28/2017 UTC) at Caen Hill Locks in Devizes, Wiltshire United Kingdom

on a lock