corner corner Little Beach Street Bakery

Little Beach Street Bakery
by Jenny Colgan | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingrodespringbalwing of Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on 4/5/2017

status (set by Cfreckle): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingrodespringbalwing from Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Wednesday, April 05, 2017

in my street-bookring

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 06, 2017

Taken from the Street Bookring, thank you!

Not sure what's happened to this book but it looks like the corner has been nibbled a bit, all perfectly readable though.

Journal Entry 3 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 15, 2018

When Polly and Chris's business goes under, Polly can't afford anywhere in the city to rent, so she moves to Polbearn, practically an island, to lick her wounds. But before she knows it she's making friends, and everyone loves her baking, and soon she's running a bakery. It's a bit more chick-lit than my usual read but I actually really enjoyed this - there's a lot more to it than boy meets girl, and I love the feisty energy of the heroine and the way she meets challenges by working hard, and sticking to her principals.

Journal Entry 4 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 19, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (3/19/2018 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Sent to Cfreckle as it's on her wishlist. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 5 by Cfreckle at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 21, 2018

This wishlist book safely arrived this afternoon. Thank you so much for sending it to me. I do enjoy a Jenny Colgan chit-lit.