corner corner The Magic School Bus In The Time of the Dinosaurs

The Magic School Bus In The Time of the Dinosaurs
by Joanna Cole | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/5/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 05, 2017

This is one of 65 books donated by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your kindness.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, April 07, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/11/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The April 2017 Ultimate Challenge for Directions hosted by jumpingin. This book has the word IN (x2) in the title.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/20/2017 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The Mother's Day Release Challenge May 2017 hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. This book has the words EMA, MA and ME in the title and the female given names ANN, ANNA, and JOANNA in the author's name.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world our library!

How to BookCross:
1. Make a journal entry to say that you found this book.
2. Make a journal entry to say how you liked it.
3. Make a journal entry to say where it's being released.

If all of the above seems way too complicated, don't panic! Kindly make one journal entry saying whatever you want to say about this book. Thank you so much.

To follow this book's travels, you may join BookCrossing without cost. You information will not be shared, If you do join, consider listing SqueakyChu (or any other journaler) as your referring person.

Happy reading!