corner corner True Colours

True Colours
by Author unknown | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingReallyBookishwing of Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on 4/4/2017

status (set by ReallyBookish): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingReallyBookishwing from Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, April 04, 2017

This book is an anthology of work (mostly short stories, but some poetry as well) by emerging writers in the UK. It seems the authors all participated in an MA in Creative Writing program at Trinity College.

I actually really enjoy reading this kind of thing, although I know that the lack of polish will be off-putting to some. I certainly appreciated some of the selections more than others, but each piece was interesting in its own way. And they were all short, so if something didn't suit, not much time had been invested.

Journal Entry 2 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, July 16, 2017

Reserving for the General Literature VBB.

Journal Entry 3 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, May 21, 2018

Removing from the General Literature VBB and making available.

Journal Entry 4 by wingReallyBookishwing at Upper Dublin High School in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (6/19/2018 UTC) at Upper Dublin High School in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania USA

I hope the finder enjoys the book!