corner corner The Little Paris Bookshop

The Little Paris Bookshop
by Nina George | Literature & Fiction
Registered by RosieCanberra of Monash, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 4/1/2017

status (set by Hotfrog): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by RosieCanberra from Monash, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, April 01, 2017

'On a beautifully restored barge on the Seine, Jean Perdu runs a bookshop; or rather a 'literary apothecary', for this bookseller possesses a rare gift for sensing which books will soothe the troubled souls of his customers.'

I read this some time ago and passed onto one of my sisters, but it has come back to me. I loved this story, so easy to read and just delightful!

Journal Entry 2 by RosieCanberra at Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, June 24, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (6/24/2017 UTC) at Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia

At King O'Malleys pub - monthly BC meet up

Journal Entry 3 by Hotfrog at Queanbeyan, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, June 25, 2017

I picked it up yesterday at our King O'Malley's meetup. It looks good, I hope I find time to read it before too long.

Journal Entry 4 by Hotfrog at Queanbeyan, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, August 20, 2017

I loved this book too.

Monsieur Jean Perdu's literary apothecary is located on a barge moored on the Seine. "The arrival of an enigmatic new neighbour in his eccentric apartment building on Rue Montagnard inspired Jean to unlock his heart, unmoor the floating bookshop and set off for Provence in search of the past and his beloved."

I'm leaving it at Aqua Energy in Sale and hoping the finder will journal it and pass it on.

Journal Entry 5 by Hotfrog at Aqua Energy in Sale, Victoria Australia on Sunday, August 20, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/20/2017 UTC) at Aqua Energy in Sale, Victoria Australia

To the finder:

Please journal this book (you can remain anonymous if you wish) so previous readers can see where in the world it has gone to.