corner corner Eat, Pray, Love

Eat, Pray, Love
by Elizabeth Gilbert | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingAylaMeywing of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 3/31/2017

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAylaMeywing from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, March 31, 2017

Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free and spam-free!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me as your referring member so I'll know that I've made someone enthusiastic about BookCrossing.

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by an email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAylaMeywing at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (4/6/2017 UTC) at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Safe travels, dear book! May many people enjoy reading you.

Journal Entry 3 by Roosaruusu at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, June 02, 2017

Interesting, inspiring & thought-provoking.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Lappeenranta, Etelä-Karjala / Södra Karelen Finland on Sunday, July 09, 2017

Only got to page 60, didn't have the patience to read more. Probably a very inspiring book for the right person, but it wasn't my type. Will pass it on and hopefully someone else will like it a bit more.