corner corner Heat Rises

Heat Rises
by Richard Castle | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/3/2017

status (set by ResQgeek): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 03, 2017

This is one of two books donated anonymously to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on 3/18/17. Thank you so much for your kindness.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 27, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (5/27/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, June 26, 2017

Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 27, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (9/1/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Going out for round #2...

-------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, September 11, 2017

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 23, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (9/24/2017 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is being released at a BookCrossing meet-up at Noodles & Company in Rockville, Maryland. My daughter once worked at this restaurant! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, September 25, 2017

This is one of the books that came home from yesterday's BC-in-DC meeting for me to release.