corner corner Heat Rises

Heat Rises
by Richard Castle | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/3/2017

status (set by Knox9thFloor): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 03, 2017

This is one of two books donated anonymously to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on 3/18/17. Thank you so much for your kindness.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 27, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (5/27/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, June 26, 2017

Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 27, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (9/1/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Going out for round #2...

-------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, September 11, 2017

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 23, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/24/2017 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is being released at a BookCrossing meet-up at Noodles & Company in Rockville, Maryland. My daughter once worked at this restaurant! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, September 25, 2017

This is one of the books that came home from yesterday's BC-in-DC meeting for me to release.

Journal Entry 8 by ResQgeek at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Remsen Bldg. in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, November 02, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (11/2/2017 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Remsen Bldg. in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on one of the tables outside Dunkin' Donuts.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 9 by wingKnox9thFloorwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, November 07, 2017

This book was left anonymously on the Knox 9th floor book exchange shelf.

Journal Entry 10 by wingKnox9thFloorwing at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (11/7/2017 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is available on the Book Exchange shelf in the pantry in room 9C68 of the Knox Building (USPTO employees and authorized visitors only - this area is not open to the general public).