corner corner Norway Home of the Trolls

Norway Home of the Trolls
by Eli Ketilsson | Children's Books
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 3/25/2017

status (set by MissMarkey): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 25, 2017

Picked up this folk tale book at the Book Thing of Baltimore several years ago.

This book is an interesting combination of art and verse about trolls with two disturbing stories mixed in. It was definitely an eye-opening collection. I'm certainly glad I've never met a Norwegian troll!

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Tysons Corner, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 25, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (3/25/2017 UTC) at Tysons Corner, Virginia USA

Taking to the BCinDC meetup!

Journal Entry 3 by melydia at Centreville, Virginia USA on Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Given to me to take to the 2017 BookCrossing Convention in Oslo, Norway.

Journal Entry 4 by melydia at Bookcrossing Convention Oslo 2017 in St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (4/21/2017 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Oslo 2017 in St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

Bringing to the convention!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingdracessawing at St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, April 24, 2017

I've read this wonderful book at the Convention in Oslo. I loved the pictures and hope it will find many other readers!

Journal Entry 6 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 24, 2017

I just had to have this book. I have been fascinated by trolls since I've been in Norway. Had to buy a troll fridge magnet too!