corner corner The Book of Lights

The Book of Lights
by Chaim Potok | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingAylaMeywing of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 3/22/2017

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAylaMeywing from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free and spamfree!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me, AylaMey, as your referring member.

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingAylaMeywing at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (3/22/2017 UTC) at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Safe travels dear book! I hope many people will enjoy reading you.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, March 23, 2017

Heel erg dankjewel (thank you a lot)! I already read a lot of Chaim Potok and he is one of my favorite writers! I'll read it, and bring it back to the free bookshop in Utrecht!