corner corner This Charming Man

This Charming Man
by Marian Keyes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingAylaMeywing of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 3/22/2017

status (set by AylaMey): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAylaMeywing from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free and spamfree!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me, AylaMey, as your referring member.

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingAylaMeywing at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, August 04, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (8/4/2017 UTC) at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Hi there!

You have found my book. Thank you for visiting this website. Here you can anonymously report your finding so that I know that the book has fallen into safe hands.

You can read the book, pass it on or leave it behind for someone else to find it. It's up to you. If you want, you can sign up (free!) so you can follow the journey of this book when other people find and journal it.

Happy reading!