corner corner What Would Audrey Do?: Timeless Lessons for Living with Grace and Style

Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, March 22, 2017

I found this fair-condition softcover at a local Savers. It's a mix of lessons-for-living and biographical info on Audrey Hepburn. I found much of the biographical info interesting, especially the tidbits about her relationships with her co-workers; the "advice" aspects were more iffy, what with her life-long smoking habit and other less-glamorous incidents. Still, for fans of Audrey and her work, the book has lots of interesting items.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Bannister Rd in Andover, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, December 07, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (12/7/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library, Bannister Rd in Andover, Massachusetts USA

I left the book in the Little Free Library, after being vastly amused by a trio of snow-white squirrels frolicking on a lawn just down the street. Hope the finder enjoys the book!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2017 What's in a Name release challenge. ***