corner corner Saturday's Child

Saturday's Child
by Valerie Blumenthal | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingAylaMeywing of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 3/21/2017

status (set by api_): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingAylaMeywing from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free and spamfree!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me, AylaMey, as your referring member.

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingAylaMeywing at Daalsebieb in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (3/21/2017 UTC) at Daalsebieb in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Veilige reis, lief boek! Ik hoop dat vele lezers nog van je gaan genieten!

Journal Entry 3 by api_ at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, March 28, 2017

On the second-last day of my 10-day trip to the Netherlands and around, I found the book on a bicycle trunk (where else!) in Utrecht. I'm taking it for a ride.