corner corner Me Before You: Movie-Tie-In

Me Before You: Movie-Tie-In
by Jojo Moyes | Romance
Registered by wingmrsmontaguewing of Kilburn, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 3/18/2017

status (set by mrsmontague): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmrsmontaguewing from Kilburn, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 18, 2017

JoJo Moyes' 'Me before You'.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmrsmontaguewing at Bench in harbour. in West Bay, Dorset United Kingdom on Monday, July 24, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (7/24/2017 UTC) at Bench in harbour. in West Bay, Dorset United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing - the act of releasing and catching books and spreading our love of reading! It's addictive, fun and spam free!
- If you can, please register when and where you found this book. Using the BCID number from the BookCrossing label inside the front cover, log on to the site, then follow the instructions to make a brief journal entry. The person who released the book will be happy to know it's in safe hands!
- You can then read it if you wish. We'd be most grateful if you could leave it somewhere else for someone else to find afterwards.
You don't have to sign up to BookCrossing- your entry will just appear as an 'Anonymous Finder'. If you do join: please consider putting me, mrsmontague, as your referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmrsmontaguewing at Kilburn, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 24, 2017

I read this as I'd heard the film was good. A very emotional story and did leave a tear in my eye at the end. A story that makes you realise you shouldn't take anything for granted.