corner corner Disney's Pocahontas (A Little Golden Book)

Disney's Pocahontas (A Little Golden Book)
by Author unknown | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/18/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 18, 2017

This is one of 60+ books donated by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your kindness.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 29, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (2/5/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 8th
Annual Becky's Hugs Release Challenge
hosted by ResQGeek in memory of his daughter Becky (BookCrosser N-R-Jyzer) who was killed on 30 August 2010 when she was struck by a car while riding her bicycle. To learn more about Becky, please visit Becky's Hugs. This book pictures a BIRD and a RACCOON on its front cover. Becky loved animals.

***The 2018 Great Backyard Bird Count Release Challenge hosted by Gory Details in honor of the Audubon Great Backyard Bird Count. This book has a bird pictured on the front cover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 05, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!