corner corner Sharp Objects

Sharp Objects
by gillian flynn | Literature & Fiction
Registered by peacefulrain on 3/10/2017

status (set by dotdot): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by peacefulrain on Friday, March 10, 2017

Didn't get around to read it.

Journal Entry 2 by peacefulrain at Raahen kaupunginkirjasto in Raahe, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Saturday, March 18, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (3/18/2017 UTC) at Raahen kaupunginkirjasto in Raahe, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland

On the Bookcrossing shelf.

Journal Entry 3 by taavina at Raahe, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Friday, March 31, 2017

Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by stinaP at Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Sunday, April 02, 2017

I got this book today in the bookcrossers' meetup in Oulu. Thanks! I've planned to read these books many times..

Journal Entry 5 by stinaP at Kauppaporvari in Raahe, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Thursday, September 14, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (9/16/2017 UTC) at Kauppaporvari in Raahe, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland

I’m a very special book. I’m travelling around the world meeting new friends and I hope I’ve met another friend in you. Please make a quick journal entry to say that you’ve found me, discover where I’ve been, who’s read me and let them know I am safe in your hands.

Then READ ME, make an entry about what you thought of me, then RELEASE ME – pass me on to someone else who will enjoy me. You can then post a release note on the site so you can continue the record of the journey that I take and the lives that I touch forever more! Thanks!

Journal Entry 6 by taavina at Raahe, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Monday, September 18, 2017

Here again :)

Journal Entry 7 by taavina at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, September 30, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (10/1/2017 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Kuriirille ja sitä kautta onnittelut kuukauden voittajalle!

Journal Entry 8 by dotdot at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thank you taavina! Book arrived on Tuesday already. Sorry about late journaling.