corner corner Alys, Always

Alys, Always
by Harriet Lane | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Smorkins of North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on 3/9/2017

status (set by snoopy56): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Smorkins from North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, March 09, 2017

In the egg and book cupboard

Journal Entry 2 by wingdaffodil-2wing at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, July 08, 2017

Taken from the Egg & Book House this morning.

Journal Entry 3 by wingdaffodil-2wing at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, October 30, 2017

REVIEW:- I did quite enjoy this book which kind of kept me guessing but I didn't find it quite as psychologically thrilling as the blurb promised. I thought it was quite well-written, and good for a first novel, but the exciting climax that I was expecting just never happened.

I'm reserving the book for my friend Snoopy56 and will be interested to know what she makes of it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingdaffodil-2wing at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, November 18, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (11/18/2017 UTC) at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book was given to my friend Snoopy56 when we met for tea and chat this morning. Let's see what she thinks of it........

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 5 by snoopy56 at Ormesby St Margaret, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, November 20, 2017

I don’t read many thrillers but I might give this one a go.