corner corner The Hot Zone: The Terrifying True Story of the Origins of the Ebola Virus

The Hot Zone: The Terrifying True Story of the Origins of the Ebola Virus
by Richard Preston | Nonfiction
Registered by wingAylaMeywing of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 3/8/2017

status (set by Salyut): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingAylaMeywing from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free and spamfree!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me, AylaMey, as your referring member.

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingAylaMeywing at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (3/15/2017 UTC) at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Veilige reis, lief boek! Ik hoop dat vele lezers nog van je gaan genieten!

Journal Entry 3 by Salyut at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, May 13, 2017

Found this book about 2 weeks ago, definitely interested in reading it. Will leave a note once I've done so.